Monday 30 July 2012

Passports have been printed and are now just sitting there waiting to be collected by DX. It's torture! We have been into town to do some jobs and lots of stuff is packed. I am gradually ticking things off the list. The doggies are loving their new dog flap. It didn't take them any time at all to get the hang of it. The poor things are going to be awfully lonely. Especially in the evenings when they usually get lots of love and cuddles. I hope they don't hate us for abandoning them when we get back.
I'm really nervous about going to the house. I hope it isn't in a dreadful state. I have no recollection of what clothes I have left there, and I have very little room to take many with me. Or footwear. That makes me anxious lol. I can't really fit in much reading material for my course either. Just 2 letts revise science and maths books but I guess that will keep me going. I'll have to get stuck in when we return. We have Lucinda from Taiwan arriving on the 20th. She's a 33 year old lady on a workaway scheme. Her placement fell through for 10 days, so she is coming to us for board and lodging until 30th, in return for 24hours work a week. I am hoping she is a good cook and loves kids! (and dogs). Either that or she is into DIY!

No comments:

Post a Comment