Monday 23 July 2012

Slept like a log after taking night nurse. Day 2 of filling the trolley for the beach and it seemed a bit more arduous than yesterday, even though I actually feel less ill. I burnt my back where I couldn't reach to get the cream on, and now it feels like I've been whacked across the back with a bat! The children have had the time of their lives though. Flo is with all the bigger girls which she loves. They all went to the sweet shop today, each with a pound to spend, and she went along holding hands with everyone under strict instruction to keep her safe. Joe is a real water boy. He took his body board down today, and Dad came down after work and brought the fishing stuff, although they didn't catch anything. I lugged the trollies home and cooked up my birthday haggis, it was really yum, much to everyone's surprise. We had it with neeps and mash. All the kiddies are arriving at 10 in the morning to watch a film, before we head off for day 3 at the beach. STILL no passports ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment