Monday 30 July 2012

Sorry for the blogging hiatus, on Thursday I received letters from the passport office, saying the children's passports couldn't be issued because the counter signatory appeared to be a relative....ahhhhhgggggggg!!! It has been stressful since then. I filled in new forms and got a friend to sign them and another photo, then sent them off recorded delivery, guaranteed next day. They weren't processed until the afternoon, which meant they couldn't be fast tracked until the next working day, today, Monday. Talk about cutting it fine. I have called this morning and made payment, a further £120, and in 4 hours they will be ready, in Peterborough. They will then go into the hands of DX the courier company, at the end of business today, when I shall be able to track them using my postcode. They SHOULD arrive between 9am and 5pm on Tuesday. We fly at 7.55am on Wednesday.
I haven't slept properly and there is loads to do. I can't wait until we get there and I can stop worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment