Sunday 16 March 2014

Sporadic at the mo

,I'm just adjusting to my new routines and haven't had time to process all the new experiences yet so I haven't been able to write much. It's been three weeks now and I'm quite enjoying my new roles but I don't feel any less busy. I just redistribute my time in different services and am feeling that the recipients are generally more apt and deserving ie. my own children, husband etc and therefore I feel less guilt, less run ragged and more fulfilled in one sense. I still haven't found any time to do something I want to do for myself though, and I still feel lazy if I sit and relax for 1/2 an hour........... I get very tired. Every experience in life seems so full and engaging that it takes a huge amount of energy just to get through each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment